We had another host of winners over the weekend, including three from four on the Brazilian Grand Prix and some great results on the football.
Formula One has provided a huge source of income over the season, with a phenomenal strike-rate of in excess of 80% of selections winning. It was no different this weekend either with three of the four landed. They were:
- Nico Hulkenberg to reach qualifying session three @ 4/6. He did.
- Felipe Massa to finish in the top six @ 8/15. He did.
- Bet on the safety car to be deployed @ 1/2. It was.
In the Chelsea v Man City game we predicted a tight and low-scoring game. It was and both betting tips were landed:
- We said to bet on the draw @ best odds of 5/2. It finished 0-0.
- We advised a wager on under 2.5 goals @ 13/10. There were none.
And just for good measure the Torino v Fiorentina Serie A game was a draw as suggested @ 7/3.
If you do not want to miss another winning tip then join our email alert (top right),