We had a host of football winners including winning bets at 16/5 and 8/5.
We also did well in the F1 and correctly tipped the Strictly Come Dancing elimination. Just some of our many winners this weekend included:
- In the Liverpool v Newcastle Premier League match we advised two bets. That was to back the draw (16/5) and to bet on both teams to score (10/11). Both happened.
- In the Roma v Palermo Serie A match a big case was made for lots of goals. the statistics said it had to happen and so it did, with five scored in all. We advised betting on there being over 3.5 goals at evens.
- In the Catania v Lazio game we advised a home win at the generous odds of 8/5 and Lazio were indeed beaten to land the wager.
- It may not football, but we also tipped two out of four winners in the F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix preview: Webber to qualify in the top two (4/6) and Rosberg to reach qualifying session three (11/10).
- Also we had a nice 9/2 winner on Strictly Come Dancing: details here.
Don’t miss out on our winning tips in future, join the email alert on the right.