Today saw some amazing tipping from our football experts when Man Utd did ‘win from behind’ at 7/1 against Aston Villa as predicted!
We advised you take 7/1 about Man Utd getting behind in the match and still winning. And we backed it up with stats and expert opinion. There was only one other bet advised in this Premier League game, for both teams to score (8/11). A sensational 3-2 scoreline is testament to the fact that also won, with ease. See the amazing preview we published here.
Really what more do you need to convince you to join our email alert and make sure you never miss a winner?
You do want more? OK. Both tips in today’s Arsenal v Fulham game also won at the generous odds of 10/3 and 4/6.
- We said back the draw at 10/3. It was.
- We said back both teams to score at 4/6. It ended with a score of 3-3.
In addition, in tonight’s Serie A game between Pescara and Juventus, we advised Juventus -1.5 on the Asian handicap @ 57/50. Juventus hammered Pescara (scoreline: 6-1) to land that wager with ease.
That is not all. We also tipped the following Europa League winners in midweek:
- Anzhi to beat Liverpool (6/5), which they did.
- Newcastle +0.5 against Brugge, which won at 3/5.
- Both teams to score in Club Brugge vs Newcastle (4/6). They did.
- Tottenham to win on the Asian Handicap -1.5 @ 19/20. This bet was landed as well.
This is no fluke either. We have been tipping numerous winners week in and week out.
Do not miss out! Join our email alert (in the right-hand column) now!