We had another host of winning tips this weekend, across the ‘sports’ of football and Reality TV (a blood sport?).
These are just some of the ones we landed:
- In Strictly Come Dancing, we advised a bet that Nicky Byrne is the ninth elimination at evens (1/1). He was.
- We said: “James Arthur has to be this preview’s X Factor winner and a solid betting tip at 11/8.” The funny looking chap won.
- We told you to back Chelsea to win @ best odds of 5/6 (v Sunderland). They did 3-1, and wasn’t that bet big value.
- We told you to bet on both teams to score in the Everton v Spurs game at 8/11. Everton came away 2-1 winners.
- We said to bet on both teams to score @ 8/13 in the Man City v Man Utd match. Five goals later, I think we won this one.
- In the Serie A clash of Inter Milan v Napoli our expert said to bet on the prolific Edinson Cavani to score at anytime @ 5/4. He did.
- We also advised you bet on Juventus to win (at Palermo) @ 7/10. They did, 1-0.
Do not miss out on any future winners – join our email alert on the top right of this page.