We had another high strike-rate of Saturday winners from our day of tipping.
There were three out of four winning tips for the football, namely:
- Newcastle vs Manchester City: Man City to win @ 4/6. They did.
- Manchester United vs Sunderland: Man Utd -1.5 on the Asian Handicap @ 23/40. They won 3-1 (ie: two clear goals).
- Same match: Robin Van Persie to score at anytime @ best odds of 8/11. Barely a quarter of an hour had gone in the game before this bet was landed.
Plus a nice winner in the horse racing:
- In the horse racing we advised you back Zarkandar at 11/8 for Cheltenham’s International Hurdle. He won at the shorter odds of 6/5.
And we tipped the winner, erm I mean loser, in Strictly Come Dancing (beware ‘SCD Spoiler’ follows!):
- The hat-trick was landed in Strictly Come Dancing. If you are reading this before the Sunday show then it is an “SCD spoiler,” so look away now! Yes, our advise to lump on Lisa Riley to get the boot at 5/6 was correct. She danced abysmally (not that the over-scoring judges gave that impression) and ended up against Essex battleaxe Denise Van Outen in the dance off. Ultimately the judges did the right thing for both our punters and the butchered art of dance. That was the third week in a row that we tipped the ‘winning elimination’, if you excuse the oxymoron (why mention Bruce?).
So, as we always say, for heaven’s sake JOIN THE DAMN EMAIL ALERT (top right of this page)! That way you will know about the winners while you can still get a bet on them!